It's time to register your students for the 2022-2023 school year.
Learn how you can avoid the crowd and start the registration process from your computer, tablet or smartphone. Before starting registration online, parents should contact the school office at (801) 737-8350 to obtain their parent account "Activation Key."
- Attendance Policy
- Second Step Program
- Mind Yeti
- Free & Reduced Cost Meals
- Parent Reminders
- Dress Code & Electronic Devices Policy
- School Plan
- School, Parent, Student Compact | Acuerdo de Estudiante-Escuela-Padre (Tutor)
- Student Code of Conduct | Código de conducta estudiantil
- Parent Engagement | Participación de los Padres
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy
- Field Trip Permission Form | Permiso Para Paseos Escolares
- Health Status Form | Forma de Estado de Salud
- Patron Feedback/ Concern Form
- Bell Schedule
- Library Media Center | Biblioteca Media Center
- Home Language Survey | Información para Estudio del Idioma en el Hogar
- Immunization Requirements | Requisitos de vacunas
- Boundary Exception/Open Enrollment | EXCEPCIÓN DEL LIMITE DE LA ESCUELA / SOLICITUD DE INSCRIPCIÓN ABIERTA
- Parents Rights
Liberty 2022-23 Compact
The compact outlines shared responsibilities for high student academic achievement and is developed jointly with parents, teachers, administrators, and if appropriate, students.
|Preparation||Arrive at school on time and ready to learn||Ensure my child attends school and is on time||Provide high quality, engaging curriculum and instruction in a supportive and effective learning environment||
Provide high quality, engaging curriculum and instruction in a supportive and effective learning environment
|Engagement||Arrive at school on time and ready to learn||Attend scheduled conferences, contact school with questions or concerns||Provide data, materials, and/or instructions to empower family engagement||Regular, two-way communication|
|Build Community||Respect self, other students, adults, and their property||Volunteer, participate in PTA/PTO, SCC and/or other committees when possible||
Engage in two-way, meaningful, communication: email, phone, written notes
|Provide opportunities for parents to volunteer and participate in decision making|
|Reading||Read 20 minutes every night||Read with my child and/or ask questions related to reading||Utilize evidence-based practices to support individualized student needs||Support the use of evidence-based practices|
|Homework||Take home my folder, binder, backpack daily. Complete and return all homework assignments||Establish a distraction-free place and time for my child to complete their homework||Provide timely and meaningful feedback on assignments and assessments||Send home 4 progress reports per year|
Ogden School District and its schools support conservation through decreased use of paper communication and increased use of electronic communication. Electronic communication is particularly vital in the event of an emergency.
Parents and guardians are urged to provide a phone number (preferably a cellular phone number) and an email address to their student's school and to update the school any time the phone number or email address changes.
Parents and guardians who do not currently have an email account can learn how to create a free email account by clicking here.
Las instrucciones en español para crear una dirección de correo electrónico gratuita se pueden encontrar haciendo clic aquí.